Go to footer

[Rejected] Application for Zȅủƨ♃☇

Wanna join us? Here you can find a Sample for your application.

[Rejected] Application for Zȅủƨ♃☇

Postby banana man » Sat 25. Jun 2016, 00:52

1. Some info about me: I am 16, male, I live in the beautiful country of 'Merica. I am currently a sophomore in Texas. *pedo*

2. My contact data: I am banana man on discord. I guess this is the time to break this. my in-game name is banana man, but i also use the name Zȅủƨ♃☇ off a bind. Am I able to be in this clan under the name Zȅủƨ♃☇ but still be in SoUp BiZKiT under banana man?????? I am attached to soup and like the clan. I don't want to leave it. Is this possible?

3. Your previous Teeworlds career: Really, I dont remember my past names except my recent ones. I first started like 3 years ago and my names were probably derpy :D I have been in sYnergY, SoUp BiZKiT, Riot, Zee, SpïïN, Eye Of The Pig. I think that's all. I don't know if i should put a shame face here or happy face... :$ ^^

4. Maps you like to play often. Do you have a favourite position in CTF2 & 3? Which one: http://www.teeworlds-stats.info/tee?n=banana+man I don't have a favorite position. I don't play ctf a lot but would like to start. As long as pros play with me. Every time I get on the only people on are complete noobs, and i always get frustrated 'cause I want to strangle them >.< -_-

5. What do you do in your freetime besides Teeworlds: I like to read.

6. Any special skills besides Teeworlds: I wish I could program. I'm trying to learn how... Anyway, I just learned I was top 10% of my class of 659 students. I guess that's a small talent :party: But I work at HEB (a grocery chain only in Texas and Mexico)

7. Write something special: I would write "something special", but someone already did that. :mad: Okay, here's something special: *sheep*

8. Why do you want to join this clan: Well, I want to maybe get better at ctf/play with pros. Never mind I want to play with moderate players :D don't want to get smeared :3

P.S: that sheep looks like four rainbow cotton candy's joined together with a sheep mask on them :B
Hello! :P
banana man
Noob
Noob

by Advertising » Sat 25. Jun 2016, 00:52

Advertising

Re: Application for Zȅủƨ♃☇

Postby Rashu » Sat 2. Jul 2016, 18:32

Welcome banana man!
Sorry that you had to wait a bit longer to approve this post. Anyway your application process starts from now so be active in game/on forum and on Discord and everything will be fine. Please, set your clantag to "OtH.a" cuz we will be able to find you in game easier. Be ready for possible questions from members or other supporters.

Wish you good luck and have fun during your apply time :)
Rashu

Postby banana man » Sun 3. Jul 2016, 04:48

Thanks! But I kind of derped :D . I want to be a supporter :) . Sorry for the misunderstanding on my part <3 <3 <3 <3 . I heard that the application window for supporters has closed... but... I would like to be one. I find I like to try to help newbies when I find them (unless I'm trying to do something and they get in my way :mad: :3 ) but that's why I want to be a supporter here, I would like to try to help them slide into this game and start to understand it and get good at it> I always hated it when I was voted out 'cause I was a noob, and I can imagine they feel the same >.< Thanks, and sorry on my part. *sheep*
Hello! :P
banana man
Noob
Noob

Postby Rashu » Sun 3. Jul 2016, 17:27

I didn't know, because you used the worksheet for applying to the clan. Anyway we have to discuss with each other and then we will decide if we need another supporter.
Rashu

Postby rick » Fri 29. Jul 2016, 10:33

Hello banana man,
we took in charge your application and, after having discussed about it for some weeks, we finally decided to reject it because:
1. you are mostly inactive when we are playing, due to your geigraphic position
2. we don't think we need more supporters, for now.
Thank you for your willing to help us anyway,
Regards

The support staff.
rick
Spammer
Spammer