Go to footer

[Accepted] Snake's Application

Applications, that already got accepted, rejected or canceled.

[Accepted] Snake's Application

Postby Snake » Sat 10. Oct 2015, 17:59

Hello my ingame name is Snake. I am a 15 year old guy currently living in Germany. In addition I also lived in turkey for 2 years. Last, I played teeworlds for about two years, but not really active.

My skype name is emrelol2. I am already in the skype group so you can see my name there too.

My favorite game mode is DM. I always play vanilla and never tried game modes like “DDrace”.

I can play the piano and like classic rock music like Queen. However I want to seperate my gaming life and my real life. I hope you don’t take that amiss. As I mentioned before, I can play the piano.

Here is your special something: Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Not sure why you want to know something like that though.

Well Stippler told me that it’s a great way to improve my skill, learn how to play in a team and meet new people. I was never in a clan and I am totaly new to this stuff. So I am not sure how this will pan out, I am hoping for the best.
I know Stippler, Gambit, Teegirl and rick so far. However I’ve only talked to Stippler and Gambit so far.
Snake
Noob
Noob

by Advertising » Sat 10. Oct 2015, 17:59

Advertising

Re: Snake's Application

Postby Stippler » Sat 10. Oct 2015, 18:21

Welcome to this new clan! Have fun during your app period. However as you are the first app I don't think it will take long :)
Stippler

Postby rick » Sat 10. Oct 2015, 19:44

Welcome to OtH forum Snake!
And congratulation: you're the first applicant here! I really have liked your application, very well written :)

Snake wrote:However I want to seperate my gaming life and my real life. I hope you don’t take that amiss.

No problem about it, it's normal to do it ;)

Snake wrote:I can play the piano and like classic rock music like Queen.

hl037 from EVIL plays the piano too :D Very nice ^^

Regarding the way to improve your skills: don't worry, this is the right place for you!
As mentioned by Stippler, your app period will be fast ;)
rick
Spammer
Spammer

Postby rick » Sun 11. Oct 2015, 21:48

Hi Snake, I'm proud to announce you got accepted into the clan! From now on you can call youself .OtH' and use the official clantag. See you in game :)
rick
Spammer
Spammer