Go to footer

[Withdrawn] Sand Snake

Applications, that already got accepted, rejected or canceled.

[Withdrawn] Sand Snake

Postby SandSnake » Tue 13. Oct 2015, 15:38

Here is everything about me :)
I'm from Dorne, I live near to Sunspear. I'm already in clan Martell, but nobody from this clan play in Teeworlds and I haven't got mates to practice. So I'd like to be guest OtH member to train some new skills. :)

Here is my fight with King Killer from Chicken.academy, unfortunately i was defated through that Chicken tricks:D
https://youtu.be/B_72kInzRnA?t=35s
Last edited by SandSnake on Wed 14. Oct 2015, 09:14, edited 2 times in total.
SandSnake
Noob
Noob

by Advertising » Tue 13. Oct 2015, 15:38

Advertising

Re: Sand Snake

Postby rick » Tue 13. Oct 2015, 17:19

Hello Sand Snake, welcome to OtH forum! It's nice to see you here ^^
Regarding your app, don't be lazy, try to fill it by following the given Application formular *sheep*
rick
Spammer
Spammer

Postby Stippler » Tue 13. Oct 2015, 17:28

Hahaha, hello and welcome to the forum Sand Snake. I would write a bit more though ^^
Stippler

Postby rick » Tue 13. Oct 2015, 23:47

I'd rather prefer another kind of sand snake tho :P
rick
Spammer
Spammer

Postby SandSnake » Wed 14. Oct 2015, 14:16

So you must come to visit me in Dorn one day :D
SandSnake
Noob
Noob

Postby rick » Wed 14. Oct 2015, 14:31

btw add at least your skype contact!
rick
Spammer
Spammer

Postby deviltee » Thu 15. Oct 2015, 09:21

I'm not rly sure if you are the right person for this project. we are searching for guys who want to improve, not for trolls. your application is a joke, you didn't even give us any information about yourself.

of course this is just teeworlds and no totally serious business. there is not even a problem that your only goal is improving yourself to be skilled enough for joining another highlevel team. but this doesn't mean we accept every bullshit application.

so I'll request you again to fill out all information which is needed for the application. otherwise there won't be a chance for you to join this project.

thanks in advance.
deviltee
Forum god
Forum god

Postby Tan » Thu 15. Oct 2015, 11:57

deviltee wrote:I'm not rly sure if you are the right person for this project. we are searching for guys who want to improve, not for trolls. your application is a joke, you didn't even give us any information about yourself.

of course this is just teeworlds and no totally serious business. there is not even a problem that your only goal is improving yourself to be skilled enough for joining another highlevel team. but this doesn't mean we accept every bullshit application.

so I'll request you again to fill out all information which is needed for the application. otherwise there won't be a chance for you to join this project.

thanks in advance.

devil is totally right. However judging only from the ingame point of view you seem to be a nice person, who's interested in having fun while playing and eager to improve yourself. You should try to transfer that impression to your forum appearance, especially for those who don't have the chance to meet you in Teeworlds.
Tan

Postby Puch » Thu 15. Oct 2015, 15:05

Sometimes you can have big surprises with players, and you can't know if he will improve or not. Even if he writes he is motivated. Look zandyZ he never wrote any apply but he is a great guy and strong player.

The best is to taste him ingame :P But yes for sure write a cool apply is always nice :)
Puch
Casual poster
Casual poster

Postby rick » Thu 15. Oct 2015, 16:27

Yes Puch, you might be right, but he should show a bit of interest at least. I can subscrive every single word of deviltee's post, and, honestly, I haven't even understood yet if our Sand Snake is willing to use our clantag or keep being in Martell clan.
I know it's just for fun and he knows I'm a big fan of GoT as well, but has to prove he wants to be a part of this project. Otherwise we can't take him... (and it would be a pity for me)
rick
Spammer
Spammer

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Old Applications